Anderson Ocean Club
Currently, we are offering 1 and 2 bedroom condos for rent within Anderson Ocean Club beach resort.
Amenities offered at The Anderson
- # of Bedrooms: 1 and 2
- City: Myrtle Beach
- City Section: Central
- Smoking Allowed?: No. All of our condos are non-smoking.
- Beachfront Access
- Occeanfront Sun Deck
- Fitness Center
- Full Service Spa
- Pool Bar (Seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Valet Parking
Why Golf Groups Will Love Anderson Resort:
Anderson Ocean Club isn't your run-of-the-mill condo. You will immediately notice it has higher-end accommodations, even from the outside! The refined Moroccan and Spanish Colonial architectural designs make this resort stand out like no other. Large floorplans, loads of amenities and a short walking distance to area bars makes a perfect combination for your golf trip. Not to mention, it has a full service spa on-site as well if you pull your shoulder showing your drive off for your buds. And of course, you can always relax at the pool at night too or keep fit in the fitness center.
List of Golf Courses Located Near This hotel:
Pine Lakes Country Club (2.7 miles) - Known for being the first resort course in Myrtle Beach. Pine Lakes never fails to impress and is always in great condition.
Myrtlewood Golf Club - Palmetto Course (3.1 miles) - Wide fairways and lots of bunkers are signatures of the Palmetto course, but it also has one of the most scenic holes on the Grand Strand, with a par 4 along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Myrtlewood Golf Club - Pine Hills Course (3.1 miles) - Leave your driver in the bag for this course. It features narrow fairways and a good slew of doglegs. Proper ball position is the key for this one.
What Area Attractions & Restaurants Are Located Near Anderson Ocean Club?:
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill (2.1 miles) - Live music, large variety of drinks, free ping pong night, outdoor seating and a great atmosphere. A great nearby restaurant to Anderson.
- Broadway at the Beach (1.8 miles) - LOADS of shops for the family and home of Celebrity Square, where you can barhop like crazy. And don't forget about Liberty Tap Room.
- Dirty Dons Oyster Bar (.5 miles) - A bar like no other, serving everything oysters on the half shell to nice juicy burgers. Indoor and outdoor dining and happy hour throughout the weekdays from 4-6.
Where is The Anderson Located at in Myrtle Beach?:
These luxury condos are located in the Central area of Myrtle Beach at 2600 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- MyrtleBeachGolfPackages.com partners with Enterprise and National Rental Car
MyrtleBeachGolfPackages.com has partnered with Enterprise Rent A Car and National Rental Car to give golfers traveling to Myrtle Beach discounted rental cars for their golf trip. Click here to start your booking –> Myrtle Beach […]
- The Carolinian Oceanfront Rewards Stay and Play
The Oceanfront Carolinian Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach features one and two bedroom oceanfront and ocean view condos perfect for golf groups. With a few prime weeks remaining in the Fall 2016 Myrtle […]
- The 2016 Myrtle Beach World Amateur Champion is …..
Every year, thousands of golfers flock to the Golf Capital to play in the Worlds Largest Amateur golf tournament. With more than 40 courses participating, this allows golfer to play several different layouts along the […]
- Myrtle Beach Fall Festivals and Events for 2016
Here in Myrtle Beach, we have so much more to offer than great golf, great food, beach etc. We try to find every reason possible to have a festival. Below is a list […]