The Glens Fall 4-Night 4- Round Stay and Play
For those golf enthusiasts who want to plunge into link-style golf the way it was originally played in Great Britain, “The Glens Stay and Play Package” is a great opportunity to do just that with just a bit of Scottish thriftiness thrown in for good measure.
Glens Fall 4-Night 4-Round Stay & Play
- 4-Nights in 2-Bedroom Golf Villas at Barefoot Resort
- Linens & Departure Cleaning Included
- 1-Round at Glen Dornoch
- 1-Round at Heather Glen
- 1-Round at Shaftsbury Glen
- 1-Round at Possum Trot
- Free Replays after 1:30 pm
- Free Range Balls Prior to Each Round
- Lunch Included Each Day of Play at Each Course Clubhouse
- 9/24 - 10/25 = $444
- 10/26 - 11/8 = $439
- 11/9 - 11/15 = $414
- 11/16 - 12/15 = $294
*Rates are based on quad occupancy* *Free Replays are same day / same course*
- Glen Dornoch is considered one of the top courses in South Carolina. This Little River course was designed by Clyde Johnston and offers majestic live oaks, magnolias, natural lakes, wetlands, salt marshes and river views, along the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Heather Glen is also in Little River. The design of Clyde Johnston and Willard Byrd offers a blend of parkland-style course and Scottish links. The three charming 9-hole tracks are surrounded by pines, oaks, dogwoods, streams, and brooks.
- Shaftsbury is in Conway. Clyde Johnston also designed the English/parkland-style course with sweeping fairways, extremely fast, densely trapped greens, challenging doglegs, and water in play on 12 holes.
- Possum Trot is in North Myrtle Beach andhas a traditional coastal-style layout with lots of stately trees and wide fairways. It offers huge level greens with big bunkers along lakes and ponds.
A $100 deposit is required per golfer to book a package. Prices are subject to change without notice; however, your price is set at the time of booking. For more information on The Glens Stay and Play Package and other great golf packages check out Myrtle Beach Golf Packages.
Related articles you might like