Here in Myrtle Beach, we have so much more to offer than great golf, great food, beach etc. We try to find every reason possible to have a festival. Below is a list of upcoming fall festivals in Myrtle Beach you should take advantage of while here on your golf trip.
- 8/29 - 9/2/2016 - Myrtle Beach World Amateur Golf Championship - 3000+ amateur golfers competing for the #1 amateur golfer in the world.
- 9/2 - 9/3/2016 - Beach Boogie & BBQ Festival - 25+ BBQ teams competing for points and lots of bragging rights!
- 9/2 - 9/4/2016 - Coastal Uncorked Food & Wine Festival - A culinary adventure over Labor Day weekend at Broadway at the Beach.
- 9/16 - 9/25/2016 - SOS Fall Migration - Shaggers from over the country all meet for the last blast of the season at the SOS Fall Migration.
- 9/23/2016 - Atalaya Arts & Crafts Festival - Featuring more than 100 of the finest artisans.
- 9/24/2016 - Irish Italian Festival - Family-friendly festival brings in live music on two different stages along Main Street plus dozens of food vendors, arts and crafts tents and a spaghetti eating competition.
- 9/26 - 10/20/2016 Myrtle Beach Fall Bike Rally - All motorcycles and all motorcycle enthusiasts are always welcome at all the events Myrtle Beach Bike Week LLC promotes and advertises.
- 9/29 - 10/2/2016 - St John`s Greek Festival - A celebration of Greek culture, cuisine and family fun.
- 10/8/2016 - Cruise to the Coast Antique Car Show - The show hosts a large variety of makes and models and all proceeds go to charity.
- 10/29/2016 - Endless Summer Festival - Main Street in North Myrtle Beach celebrates the 60 days after Summer.
If you do get a chance to make it to any of these great events along the grand strand, make a great and safe time!
Fairways & Greens