4 Nights, 4 Rounds & Much More!
Prices have been set for Spring golf packages! It’s time to start thinking about a Spring get-away. How about a family golf outing? Wouldn’t someone you know love to get a Spring Stay and Play Package for Christmas? The Package (per golfer)
- 4 Night Stay @ Myrtlewood Resort
- Pay for 3, 4th Night is FREE
- Departure Cleaning Included
- Linens & Bath Towels Included
- 4 Rounds of Golf – Carts Included
- Each Golfer Gets (1) $100 Rewards Card
- Rewards Card is redeemable for food, drinks or merchandise
- (4) Breakfast Vouchers – Per Golfer
Your Rewards Package includes accommodations at the golf villas at Myrtlewood Resort golf community located at the north end of Myrtle Beach. You have a choice of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom unit. Pricing is based on groups of 2, 4, or 6 golfers. Pricing is an all-inclusive rate per golfer, including golf rounds, accommodations, taxes, and fees. Each golfer will receive (4) Breakfast Vouchers and (1) $100 Rewards Gift Card, redeemable at any of the golf courses included in this package. Rewards Cards will be given out at the golf course.
|1 Bedroom Condo (Based on 2 Golfers)||2 Bedroom Condo (Based on 4 Golfers)||3 Bedroom Condo (Based on 6 Golfers)|
|10/26 – 11/8/2015||$471 per golfer||$422 per golfer||$410 per golfer|
|11/9 – 11/15/2015||$471 per golfer||$422 per golfer||$410 per golfer|
|11/16 – 2/10/2016||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2/11 – 2/17/2016||$445 per golfer||$391 per golfer||$378 per golfer|
|2/18 – 3/2/2016||$461 per golfer||$400 per golfer||$385 per golfer|
|3/3 – 3/16/2016||$509 per golfer||$448 per golfer||$433 per golfer|
|3/17 – 4/3/2016||$565 per golfer||$499 per golfer||$481 per golfer|
|4/4 – 4/24/2016||$554 per golfer||$493 per golfer||$476 per golfer|
|4/25 – 5/15/2016||$608 per golfer||$513 per golfer||$486 per golfer|
|5/16 – 5/26/2016||$568 per golfer||$461 per golfer||$430 per golfer|
|5/27 – 6/1/2016||$664 per golfer||$508 per golfer||$461 per golfer|
|6/2 – 6/5/2016||$542 per golfer||$447 per golfer||$420 per golfer|
Myrtlewood Resort is the perfect place to “stay and play”. There are 2 golf courses on-site and it is just a short drive to all the incredible attractions that keep tourists coming back to Myrtle Beach year after year, not to mention hundreds of great restaurants from fine dining to fast food. The beach is just three miles away.
Myrtlewood Resorts Amenities
- Villas have fully equipped kitchens and a spacious floor plan for groups of all sizes.
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Indoor Lazy River
- Indoor hot tub
- Outdoor BBQ grills
- And more!
The CoursesThese are 4 four courses you will be playing:
- Myrtlewood – Palmetto: Waterway View, undulating greens, bunkers and hazards make the Palmetto course one of the most requested courses along the Grand Strand.
- Myrtlewood – Pine Hills: Redesigned by Arthur Hills in 1993 and changed the name from The Pines to The Pine Hills. This course features tree-lined fairways, dog legs and hazards.
- Grande Dunes Resort Club: 2009 National Golf Course of The Year, The Resort Course at Grande Dunes measures over 7600 yards from the tips featuring 7-holes with Waterway Views makes this one of the best you can play.
- Pine Lakes Country Club: Known as “The Granddaddy Of Them All” Pine Lakes Country Club is arguably the toughest Par 70 on the Grand Strand and filled with history.
To learn more about this and other great golf Stay and Play packages, visit us at myrtlebeachgolfpackages.com